Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Inspiring Words from God

Yes, you read right. I'm not just spouting blasphemy. The Big Man Himself (or Herself), the head honcho, the Man (or Woman) in charge ... Those who have read the CWG trilogy will not be lost here.

I just finished reading Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue by Neale Donald Walsch and some passages really stayed with me. (How come amazing material like this always has really embarrassing titles like that? It makes me embarrassed to even tell others what I'm reading. Then again the very reason why it seems embarrassing may be due to this the egregious misplacement of values and collective beliefs in our modern society).

Without further ado:

You are God's orchestra. It is through you that God orchestrates life itself. There are no "sour notes" when you play. There is only you, My child, playing your heart out, trying to get it right.

If I failed to see the beauty in that, I would have no soul at all.

Remember this, always:
The soul is that which beholds beauty even when the mind denies it.

[...]

I cannot leave your soul, because I am your soul Your soul is made of what I Am. Go, then, My soul partner, and live in faith, hope, and love, these three; yet know that the greatest of these...is love.

Spread it, share it, be it, wherever you are, and yours will be a light that can truly light the world.


Isn't that beautiful?

Stop sleepwalking.
Go out and live life deliberately: with awareness, honesty, and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment