Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reality TV: Love It or Hate It; It's still takes up too much of your free time!

I've heard people say that we watch reality TV bc watching vile characters like that make us feel better about ourselves, but that holier than thou attitude doesn't really resonate with me.

I think there's something about vice and negative human traits that draws us in. Even as we try to banish that dark side of us, we seem to relish seeing it in those removed from us. It's kinda scary how much we secretly embrace the dark side of human nature by indulging in these guilty pleasures.

So I admit over this break I watched some really trashy TV shows. It was really funny and entertaining though.

Here's a hilarious clip, poking fun at the Brazilian model's command of English (I don't feel bad about posting it because Rodiney himself posted this clip on his YouTube account):

No comments:

Post a Comment