Thursday, February 9, 2012

Time to Take Charge!

I think that putting this out in the blogosphere will hold me more accountable (crossposted in FB).

This week has been a wake-up call. Time to cut the B.S. and stop the whining!

My vows for a better 2012 (in random order):

1) Stop being a lazy fuckwit! (Have less & shorter naps; go to bed earlier.)

2) Limit procrastination on online media (FB, YT, Gchat).

3) Ctrl my road rage (work on being Zen, leave the house earlier).

4) Be more patient (ctrl the RAGE).

5) Read the ORGO textbook (not just my notes).

6) Do the OWL hmk (pref. the day before or earlier).

7) Eat like a beast (pref. clean).

8) Relax about my cf stats. (It is what it is.)

9) Take more rest days (don't overtrain).

10) Work on flexibility and ROM (more yoga).

11) Practice the guitar daily (chords & notes).

12) Stop being my own worst critic. (Stop being a type A perfectionist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment