Monday, November 29, 2010

Glee

Yes, I caved in to peer pressure and watched two episodes of Glee (haven't seen any of season 1) and it's becoming a guilty pleasure.

And O.K., I know this has nothing to do with spirituality (well, not entirely true because it's about love); I know it's the ultimate in cheesiness; I know it's auto-tuned like mad, but I'm a total sucker for romance and sentimentality.  Ignore this post if you don't enjoy corniness and camp like I do.  The following are the musical scenes from "Furt" (season 2, episode 8) (Sorry for the poor video quality, but it's what I found on YouTube.):

Glee's rendition of "Marry You" by Bruno Mars.



Glee's rendition of "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars.



I like how they take superficial pop songs from the radio and add a little depth and storyline to it and thus give it an extra dimension.  These scenes from the show just warmed my heart and made me smile.


__________________

Season 2, episode 9: "Special Education."

Glee's rendition of "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment